I need to go to Rogersville "soon" to take care of some stuff, and want to look up some stuff at MECC's library, and I can't do both in 1 day. Where's a decent place to stay around W/N/BSG that's relatively cheap?
I need to go to Rogersville "soon" to take care of some stuff, and want to look up some stuff at MECC's library, and I can't do both in 1 day. Where's a decent place to stay around W/N/BSG that's relatively cheap?
stay at the comfort inn in BSG.. right across from MECC
Days Inn in Norton behind Super 8
Agree with Steer. It's very nice.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
The Jefferson [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Carriage Hill!
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
You two are just trying to get the poor guy in some flea bag, rat infested, dump. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Hey now, the Jefferson was remodeled about 5 years ago and they have cable TV and everything. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Carriage Hill.
Where the sign says "workers welcome"
We leave that open to interpretation.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks